Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Paint Job!!!

Well, its been a while since my last post and I have a ton of excuses as to why but lets just say.....busy!


Scott at the powder coat shop was very gracious with redoing my bike.  So now it is black!  My favorite color.  I picked it up a couple of weeks ago immediately called Mr. Mike Dixon to help with the decals for the finished look.  Mike is about my age and grew up riding BMX like me.  However, his hobby is restoring vintage 70's and 80's BMX bikes.  As I type now, I wish I had taken some pics of his work while I was at his house but I did not.  However, I do have pics of my finished product.... I am so happy with the outcome.

Here it is!!!  The pic does not do it justice.



Old Color Scheme (NEON green stinks)


New SLX crankset and chain and XT front derailer
New Rear Cassette and Sram X9 long cage rear derailer
Close up of the FLAMES!

Hard to see REDLINE with FLAMES


I took all of the stickers off of the wheels and fork to black it out as best I could.....very pleased with the outcome.




Go Big or Stay Home

No comments:

Post a Comment